Sunday, July 24, 2011

What to say? It seems as if Joshua has already encapsulated what the five of us would have told you. But of course, we must each have our own words to say.

Here it goes.

12 months ago, or rather, 13 months, I was appointed to be one of CHSCO's 5 excos. I saw it not as a burden of responsibility, but rather an honour and a privilege to be tasked with leadership of this great CCA. First, I must say that serving alongside the other 4 newly-retired excos, namely Josh, Ben, BX & Gibson, was definitely memorable and enjoyable.

To the next five of you; you guys are a talented bunch. We chose you to succeed us, entrusting you with CHSCO hoping that you will feel the same honour to have the chance to lead, and carry out your duties with passion.

This is one step forward not just for them, but for you, the whole of CHSCO. There isn't a batch which won't have to leave. It's my turn now.

The legacy of CHSCO will continue, unfortunately one I will not be part of anymore. Having to listen to CHSCO from an audience's seat... I wish I could be closer.

Perhaps now is still early to say so, but... goodbye T.T

CHSCO 2011-????
Jiayou!!!
Ivan :)