Thursday, May 22, 2008

concerts over

this would be my last post in this blog i suppose?

haha. It was great playing with all my CHSCO members! SERIOUS. Being part of the graduating batch, im sincerely thankful for all of ur cooperation. We created a miracle. Thanks. your cooperation has made my life easier. Being in the CO for 4 yrs, i have gained lots of experience- stage experience, leadership, team work,learnt the importance of all my members :). Thanks guys. It has been a great year since i took over and stepped down. I remembered when i took over, I was very nervous, tensed. I spoke to you guys about my aims, my target :) And time just flew by. Here i am blogging as I step down from my post. I feel really nostalgic to leave such a good CO. All the memories u have given me, all the encouragement, all the friends i have made. Thanks! Thanks for making my job easier. Cheers to the future CO. do remember the SEC 4s!!!!

To all SLs Excos, although yesterday was the last major performance as one, I hope we can still be frens and perform once again as one. It has been a great time working with u guys. It is my pleasure to be blogging here today. I really have to thank you all, especially this batch of EXCOS and SLS. We are known to be very "not serious " i suppose. haha. but ur "not serious" attitude has led to the bonding of CO. The once scattered CO have started to bond as one, thanks to you guys. without u all, i wouldnt have done it. I just play a small part in CO, in fact a minor role. U were the guys that brought CO to greater heights :) THANKS

To future Excos SLs,

yo people. Its now ur turn to take over the CO. SYF is in ur hands ok? dun let us down. Do things that are right. BE a role MODEL. DO only the right things. Everything u do will have an impact on the younger generation. Improve on ur mistakes. REFLECT. remember the orientation programme. remembered hw i scolded u all? yea, im sorry but this is what you all have to start to do now :) WORK HARD. We will be back to support you all.

HANDS CROSSED

CHSCO, JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU! :)

Hubert
President 2007/08